- When can I get my hands on all that cheese? Friday, September 28, 2018 5:00-10:00pm
- Where will all the cheese-tastic excitement take place? Historic Fourth Ward Park 665 North Ave. NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
- Will tickets be sold at the gate? Yes, general admission tickets will be available for purchase on-site for $40. VIP tickets will only be available if not sold out prior to festival opening, but these typically sell out weeks in advance.
- Is there a place to put my vehicular transport? On-street parking will be scarce and non-restricted parking lots are a good distance from the park. The best way to get to the festival is Uber, Lyft, Marta bus line, cycling and walking.
- Will I have to sign my life away to pay for parking? Off-site parking costs vary by lot. They do not offer a special Cheese Fest rate for parking.
- Are Kids “Persona Non Grata”? Of course not--kids love cheese, too. Children 12 and under are free. Children 12 years and older must purchase a general admission ticket. Our VIP event is for 21 and over ONLY. No exceptions.
- What kind of cheesy fun comes with the general admission ticket? Your general admission ticket includes entry into The Cheese Fest Atlanta, access to the Meltdown competition, meet cheese producers from around the world and enjoy live music. Once you get in, you can taste all the cheese your tummy can handle.First 500 attendees receive a special giveaway upon entering the festival.
- What are the perks of a VIP ticket? VIP includes a general admission ticket PLUS one seat in a VIP-only pairing session and a special VIP-only item upon entering the festival. Beer, wine and champagne pairing sessions will be offered with staggered start times so you may purchase additional pairing seats if needed.
- What if I want to purchase additional VIP tickets? For some, our VIP sessions are like potato chips—it’s hard to enjoy just one! After purchasing your initial VIP ticket, which includes your general admission, you may contact us to receive a promo code for special pricing on your second pairing session. This does not include festival entry and is only available for those who have already purchased a VIP ticket. These tickets are not transferrable and only available to those individuals holding a previously purchased VIP ticket.
- I've got my cheese, now I need my drinks! Cash bars will be available throughout the festival and will sell beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages. ATMs will also be on-site.
- Will the festival sellout?
History shows our general admission stands a good chance of selling out. Our VIP sessions will definitely sell out, usually weeks before the event. To get a seat in the VIP session of your choice, it’s best to purchase your ticket(s) now.
- What if the weather takes a turn for the worse? This is a rain or shine event. If it rains, grab your boots and umbrellas and come anyway.
- Can I save a tree and pull my ticket up on my smartphone? Tickets can be scanned from a smartphone using your email confirmation or you can have the ticket text messaged to you 4 hours prior to the event.
- Are tickets refundable? Tickets may be transferred to another guest, but are non-refundable since all proceeds will be donated to The Giving Kitchen. For more information on our event beneficiary, please visit TGK
- Can I bring my pet to the festival? We’re sorry, but unless Fido is a service animal (and can show proper identification), he must stay at home.
- How do I become a vendor? I want to get in on this cheese action! You can apply to be a vendor here.
- Do you need sponsors? I'll do anything for cheese! Yes, we do have some sponsorship packages available. Apply Now
- Didn't find an answer to your question? Reach out through email.